Piece by Piece
2) Many Hands - Everyone has a say from a slightly different place , then the glock-vibes lead a frantic five way chase with two guitars and two reeds eventually catching up.
3) Intent - Tonality rules in a minor mood. The soprano saxophone states a beautiful theme that eventually darkens slightly as the proceedings get muddled. Guitars drench the air with more minor moods and the theme lulls us to dreamland.
4) Infinite Jest – A percussive intro leads to a
interlock that states the reason for EQ to be.
The group then takes that a step further and explores the space.
Some spindly guitars lead the incandenza.
5) I Am Not The Sun - A unison theme starts the proceedings that gets more abstractly graphic as the piece unfolds. The theme comes back and the piece ends with a definite vocal statement.
6) Golden Handcuffs - Accordion drives this one along with an organ sound from the percussion that eventually dominates
7) Pentup - Five guys in the round each in his place his beat. Guitar melodies and accordion support.
8) Make Haste Slowly - Accordion takes its time with guitar support, eventually it all gets minimal in a hurry.
9) Up To Both Ears - A slightly groovier minimalism with hints of menace in the middle.